When asked how they got a couple have to stay enemble 65 annnees woman answers: "We are at a time when ties when something breaks it is repaired, we do not throw it." "
You want to make love at the office! Attention to surprises or short any surprises
When Jake Sully and Neytiri (Avatar Characters) decide to make love on Pandora gives ca ca:
- "I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I was not there.? - The President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, August 13, 2002
- "We spend a lot of time talking about Africa, as it should be. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease. "- Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001
- "You teach a child to read, and he or she will be able to succeed a test of language skills." - Townsend, Tennessee, Feb 21, 2001
- "I'm here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly from the airport Ronald Reagan."? Washington, Oct. 3, 2001? it is on the I have not seized any
- "The Tribal sovereignty means? is sovereign. I mean, you're - you had sovereignty, and you're regarded as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and the tribes that made it such is between sovereign entities. " ? Washington, DC, August 6, 2004
- "I could not imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah."? The White House during a ceremony of lighting the menorah, Washington, DC, Dec. 10, 2001
- "You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war against terrorism." ? Interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006
- "People who bomb innocent people in Iraq are the same as those who have attacks in America on September 11."? Washington, July 12, 2007
- "I'm the commander-see, I do not need to explain - I do not need to explain why I say things. This is what is interesting about being president. "? Quoted by Bob Woodward's Bush at War
- "F * ck Saddam. We will do it. "? Three U.S. Senators in March 2002, a year before the invasion of Iraq, as quoted by Time magazine
- "Oh, no, we will never have a single victim / loss."? 2003, as quoted by Robertson
- "I not order a withdrawal, even if Laura and Barney are the only ones to support me."? has Republicans about Iraq, as quoted by Bob Woodward
- "I heard there are rumors on the Internet, we have a project."? Debate on the Presidency, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004
- "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."? Greater Nashua, NH, Chamber of Commerce, 27 January 2000? Otherwise impossible to translate because it is really the meaning of the English sentence
- "Do you have blacks, too? ? For Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, DC, November 8, 2001
- "The kit of foreign policy, it is a bit frustrating."? As quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002
- "My plan will reduce the national debt, and fast. So fast, in fact, that economists are worried about the possibility that we're running out of debt to retire. "? Radio address, February 24, 2001
- "I do not think that anyone expects the weakness of the levees."? On "Good Morning America," Sept. 1, 2005, six days after repeated warnings from experts about the extent of the damage expected from Hurricane Katrina
- "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."? Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000
- "I would say the best moment was when I caught a fish of3 pounds in my lake." ? On his best moment at the White House, interview with the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag, May 7, 2006
- "They misunderestimated me."? Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000? Untranslatable but huge neologism, worthy of bravitude power 3.
- "Because the - all which is on the table begins to have large costs. For example, how to calculate profits, for example, is on the table, whether or not on the basis of wage increases or price increases. There's a series of parts of the formula are to consider. And when you additioner that these different cost drivers, affecting those? change with these personal accounts, the idea is to get what was promised - or more near what was promised. You see? this is a bit confusing ". ? Explaining his plan to save Social Security, Tampa, Florida, February 4, 2005? Very approximate translation? Look at the English version
- "For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, friends, this is unacceptable in America. This is simply unacceptable. And we're going to do something to change that. "? Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001
- "This is an impressive crowd - the rich and richer. Some people call you the elite - I call you my base. " ? 2000 Al Smith Dinner
- "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."? LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000
- "I know what I think. I will continue to enunciate what I think and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right. "? Rome, Italy, July 22, 2001
- "See, in my work you must constantly repeat things over and over again so that the truth appears, to ensure to catapult the propaganda." ? Greece, NY, May 24, 2005
- "People ask, how can they help in the war against terrorism? How can they fight against evil? You can do this by taking guardianship of a child, going into a prison and say I love you. "? Washington, Sept. 19, 2002
- "I would hope that you have given me this question in advance so that I can anticipate my answer? I'm sure something will come out of my head, in the midst of this press conference, with all the pressure of the need to find answers, but it has not yet emerged? I do not want to give the impression of someone who has never made mistakes. I am convinced that I made. I do not just not - You put something light and maybe I'm not fast enough to find the right answer quickly. ? After being invited to name the biggest mistake he had made, Washington, DC, April 3, 2004
- "You forgot Poland."? To Senator John Kerry during the first presidential debate, after Kerry had failed to mention Poland's contributions to the Iraq war coalition, Miami, Fla., Sept. 30, 2004
- "We have a lot of rebuilding to do. Firstly, we will save lives and stabilize the situation. And we will help these communities rebuild. The good news is - and it is difficult for some to see it now - that is the end of this chaos we will find the fantastic Gulf Coast, like it was before. On the rubble of Trent Lott's house - he's lost his entire house - there's going to be a fantastic house. And I am looking forward to sitting on the porch. "(Laughter) - visiting hurricane damage, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005
- "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities to obtain uranium from Africa."? State of the Union Address, January 28, 2003, administration officials knew the era such false information.
- "The most important thing for us is to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him. "? Washington, September 13, 2001
- "I do not know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and I do not really care. It is not that important. It's not our priority. "? Washington, March 13, 2002
- "Can we win? I do not think you can win. "? After being asked whether the war against terrorism is winnable, "Today" show interview, Aug. 30, 2004
- "I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."? Washington, DC June 18, 2002
- "I am convinced that God speaks through me. Without it, I could not do my job. "? A group of Amish meeting privately, July 9, 2004
- "The majority of combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed. "? Speaking under a "Mission Accomplished" banner aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln, May 1, 2003
- "We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories? And we'll find more weapons as and as time passes. But for those who say we have not found a manufacturing prohibited weapons or simply banned weapons, they're wrong, We are. »? Washington, May 30, 2003
- "Those weapons of mass destruction interest has to be somewhere!"? Joking about his administration about the failure to find WMD in Iraq. Radio & TV Correspondents' Association dinner, Washington, DC, March 24, 2004
- "Rarely lea question is asked: our children learn anything?"? Florence, South Carolina, January 11, 2000
- "As yesterday's positive report has shown, children learn when the level is high and results are measured."? The No Child Left Behind Act, Washington, DC, Sept. 26, 2007
- "If this were a dictatorship, it would be incredibly easy, only insofar as I'm the dictator."? Washington, DC, December 19, 2000
- "I'm the decision maker, and I decide what is best. And the best for Don Rumsfeld to remain Secretary of Defense. "? Washington, DC, April 18, 2006
- "There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool you once, shame on - shame on you. Bernez me - you can not fool me again. "? Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
- "Too many good doctors are closing their offices. Too many gynecologists are not able to practice their love with women across this country. " ? Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004
- "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we. "? Washington, Aug 5, 2004
- "You have three jobs? So American?, Is not it? I mean, it's great that you're doing it. "? A divorcee a mother with three children in Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005
- "Brownie, you're doing an amazing job." ? The FEMA director Michael Brown, who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his handling of the Hurricane Katrina debacle, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005
- "My answer is bring us the opposite."? Iraqi insurgents for attacking U.S. Forces, Washington, DC, July 3, 2003
- Isis: I really know how to flirt aps this guy ...
Charlie Brown: Well ...
Charlie Brown: show him your boobs
Isis: but your mouth!
Isis: I thought subtle roooh
Charlie Brown: well you show him your breasts subtly
- StraToN: yeah but this is the principle which gives me the wreath: "I love you more than other days = I bought a gift today BECAUSE it's valentine"
Sebio: this is where you dig nothing guy
Sebio: "I love you any more than the other days, I bought a gift today BECAUSE OTHERWISE YOU WILL ME BREAKING BALLS bitch!"
StraToN: dude, you are my God.
- Law: Gaya I have a question for you
Law: I want you to answer me yes or no ...
Law: Are you go out with me?
Gaya: For yes or no ...
- Lisa: Hey manu j'te must speak ...
Lise: It's been a week kon together anymore, and I think I really miss you and it's just too hard not to think about you ... I miss you too, j'me've realized that I really liked I think that was you ..
Manu: Wait 30 seconds j'reboot the computer that keeps plant
- Nk: You understand others, you're sweet, sensitive, intelligent, and beautiful ..
Nk: In addition to her you are thoughtful, and you see others with your heart ..
Nk: For these reasons, I wanted to know if ... um, if you want to go out with me?
Iana: Its depends ...
Nk: ... of? ^ ^ "
Iana: Are you rich?
- Anna: I love you
Mat: me too ..
Anna: I love you but I +!
Mat: bah this is not hard at the same time ..
- Narchy: you're in or emotional level you?
Wayate: Could not find file C: \ vie_sentimentale \ Wayate, Would you execute a search manually?
- Peter: Nah but really I swear, I have a crush on the best friend of Elisa
John: Well exactly, I talk with the Elisa, if you want, I can discreetly emit the hypothesis that you and his girlfriend you would go well together ...
Peter: Oh yeah dude, that would be great!
John: Oh wait man, I think she suspects a trick, she told me that she wants to join the conversation to try to interrogate you discreetly ...
John: Made gaffe guy, she will probably try something with small discreet questions, so prepare yourself.
Peter: Thanks for warning me man!
* Elisa joined the conversation
Pierre: Hello Lisa!
Elisa: So you wanna beat my best friend big disgusting??!
- Kcol: It is not because you has a 2 skein you can not watch the ferraris
van: I dream of you or me a 2cheveau?
Kcol: no but look at the good side one ca 2cheveau like the road well even if it is not pretty
Others on BashFR
Pub Québéquoise for Durex, it almost looks like an ad for the tourist
There << "making love" ...
"Making love in Quebec" ... >>